GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WA Wild flower question on protocol (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/40917-wa-wild-flower-question-protocol.html)

Pits 20-08-2003 07:32 AM

WA Wild flower question on protocol

I have a mate who wishes to post his details here for a farm holiday and
other details of area in Mid west WA.
what is the protocol and absolutely no desire to be perceived as a spammer.
As after recent rains the wild flowers up here a picture

Thanks
First time on group

Mylorace 20-08-2003 10:12 AM

WA Wild flower question on protocol

have a mate who wishes to post his details here for a farm holiday and

Topic related : post away, and welcome to the group.

Mylo.

Pits 21-08-2003 12:22 AM

"Mylorace" wrote in message
have a mate who wishes to post his details here for a farm holiday and

Topic related : post away, and welcome to the group.

Mylo.

Thanks for that I shall pass it on to them. when they get a mac and a modem
that will talk to each other
you will get your updates from Morawa WA and its still raining :-)

So for those in WA nice 3 and a bit hour drive considering the ken
gardeners and some of the old questions on here in natives
I have suggested we pull on the local knowledge and especially the brains
trust within some of
our
native peoples up here on drought proofing gardens etc.

So a web site is being put together right down to lemon trees mango's etc

Thank you for your help what goes around comes around.
Cheers