GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Perth - Sugar Snap Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/40946-perth-sugar-snap-seeds.html)

Wanda 20-08-2003 03:22 PM

Perth - Sugar Snap Seeds

I'm wanting to plant Sugar Snap peas in my vege garden but am having a lot
of trouble finding seeds or seedlings available to buy. So far I've checked
several nurseries, hardware stores & the Wanneroo Markets herb & vege stall.
Any suggestions? I suppose I could order some over the web...

Wanda 21-08-2003 11:42 AM

Perth - Sugar Snap Seeds

Thanks for your responses. I tried that WA Salvage last weekend, they had a
couple of varieties of peas & beans, but Sugar Snap wasn't one of them.
After calling around various places today I gave up & ordered a packet of
seeds from http://www.global-garden.com.au/

"Loosecannon" wrote in message
. au...
Try WA Salvage