Old 21-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Leanne

Default Floppy Elephant Ears

Hello everyone :-)

I am hoping someone can help me with my elephant ears...not mine personally,
they are a lot smaller since surgery.. :-) but my plant...

It is doing really well.... I bought it at a fundraising street stall a few
months ago, it was quite small (approx 2 foot high), only two leaves and in
just a few months it has grown enormously (now it is approx 5 foot high).
New leaves are opening on average once every two weeks.. amazing. BUT...
the leaves are big but very droopy, they tend to droop quite a lot. It was
suggested to me that the place where I had it inside was too warm for it so
I have moved it to a cooler location. I repotted it when I first got it
into a huge pot with quality potting mix and I keep it watered... but not
over watered. Can anyone please suggest a possible cause... and a remedy?

Thanks in anticipation

Leanne

Elephant Ears Road Runner Gardening 5 17-02-2005 04:36 AM
elephant ears without the elephant Litl Fish Australia 5 15-06-2003 03:08 AM
elephant ears without the elephant Litl Fish Australia 0 27-05-2003 08:32 AM
elephant ears TakeThisOut Gardening 3 07-04-2003 06:20 PM
Elephant Ears TakeThisOut Gardening 23 14-03-2003 01:20 AM