GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good Garden Design Links? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/41386-good-garden-design-links.html)

PandA 26-08-2003 04:42 AM

Good Garden Design Links?

Hi,

I'd just like to find out if anyone knows of any good garden design links,
tips etc. Especially for small lots and easy care gardening.

Thanks

PandA

Chookie 30-08-2003 11:02 AM

Good Garden Design Links?

In article ,
"PandA" wrote:

I'd just like to find out if anyone knows of any good garden design links,
tips etc. Especially for small lots and easy care gardening.

http://www.abc.net.au/walling/designer/default.htm

will give you information about Edna Walling, including her beautiful garden
plans.

http://www.global-garden.com.au/

is running a series on building a garden from scratch.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990