Old 01-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Simon

Default African violet leaf exchange

Hi all,

I have finally found a place in the house where African violets will do well. My current two are 5 monthish old so far and have not stopped flowering all winter. Two leaves of different varieties have shot new leaves and are also growing fast. Even my gloxinia likes it there and has resprouted already. So I took some digital pics and put them he

http://petsforum.com/personal/svoorwinde/violets/av.htm

So I am going to start looking at increasing my collection. I have a trip planned to a commercial grower soon to get some named varieties, but until then I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing some leaf exchanges. I'll cut off a few leaves and wrap the ends in a damp tissue and wrap the end in aluminium foil. Placed in a small box I reckon I could post it pretty much anywhere and have it arrive in good enough nick to strike as a cutting.

If you are interested email me at

regards

Simon