GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   nancy' pet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/41932-nancy-pet.html)

paxwax 02-09-2003 01:42 PM

nancy' pet

Little Nancy's Pet

Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor
peered over the fence. Interested in what the little girl was up to, he
politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"
"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and
I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a
goldfish, isn't it?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's
because he's inside your stupid cat."

Bushy 02-09-2003 04:32 PM

nancy' pet

Little Kelly was being driven round the yard as her neighbour looked over
the fence to see her sitting in a shiny new red trolley, a rope from it to
the dogs shoulders and another rope to the cats balls!

Kelly's neighbour asked if she realised she could go faster by tieing the
cat by the shoulders as well.

Kelly thought for a minute and said "Maybe I could, but then I wouldn't have
a f_cking siren!"

SG1 02-09-2003 10:04 PM

nancy' pet

Thanks waxy
It is good that I am not the only cat hater here. hehehe
Jim