Old 07-09-2003, 08:32 AM
Lucy

Default What is the best Fragrant Lavender fro drying??

Can anyone please let me know which of the lavender varieties is the
most fragrant for drying and using in potporie bags??
Old 07-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Jane VR

Lucy wrote:
Can anyone please let me know which of the lavender varieties is the
most fragrant for drying and using in potporie bags??

My books say English but I haven't actually experimented myself.

jane

Waiting fro Spring mj North Carolina 3 24-01-2012 02:18 PM
Lavender brings fragrant history to your garden [email protected] Gardening 2 15-02-2010 04:05 PM
Lavender and White - pale-lavender-and-white.jpg Dave Fouchey Garden Photos 3 30-07-2007 02:36 AM
Best time to cut Hydrangea blooms for drying Jutta Haas Gardening 0 06-08-2004 07:24 PM
looking fro a certain rose variety Michelle Gardening 11 07-02-2004 06:32 PM