GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Catnip! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/42678-catnip.html)

Jeßus 10-09-2003 04:33 AM

Catnip!

Hi,

I'm looking for catnip seeds or seedlings, I guess the former is more
practical really and thought somebody here might know of a reputable online
store for such things?
Preferably in au of course...

Also I'm interested in old varieties of vegetable seed as well. You know...
ones that actually have flavour?

Thanks :)

Chookie 21-09-2003 02:02 PM

Catnip!

In article ,
"Jeßus" .äu wrote:

I'm looking for catnip seeds or seedlings, I guess the former is more
practical really and thought somebody here might know of a reputable online
store for such things?
Preferably in au of course...

Also I'm interested in old varieties of vegetable seed as well. You know...
ones that actually have flavour?

Digger's Club, Eden Seeds, Seed Savers Australia.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

Jeßus 25-09-2003 07:22 AM

Catnip!

I want some of whatever Chookie's using:

: In article ,
: "Jeßus" .äu wrote:
:: I'm looking for catnip seeds or seedlings, I guess the former is more
:: practical really and thought somebody here might know of a reputable
:: online store for such things?
:: Preferably in au of course...
:: Also I'm interested in old varieties of vegetable seed as well. You
:: know... ones that actually have flavour?

: Digger's Club, Eden Seeds, Seed Savers Australia.

Thanks Chookie, I forgot about Seed Savers. Do they have a web site? I'll go
have a look in sec but just in case google fails me...

Thanks,

--
Jeßus