GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   daffodills (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/42752-daffodills.html)

Neil Wanstall 11-09-2003 06:42 AM

daffodills

Can anyone suggest why my daffodills wont open? they seem to rot in the
bud
They are in a well lit place and get watered regularly
Ta Neil Wanstall

Jane VR 12-09-2003 11:13 PM

daffodills

Neil Wanstall wrote:
Can anyone suggest why my daffodills wont open? they seem to rot in the
bud
They are in a well lit place and get watered regularly
Ta Neil Wanstall

Not sure, but it could be lack of sun - they do better with some sun.
Also, maybe they were too wet over summer, or not stored correctly.

Jane