Old 16-09-2003, 05:29 AM
ling

Default Import of seeds by post and by luggage through airport customs

Hi all,

I wish to get some fruit seeds from overseas. How do I do it?
Where can I get information on what are and are not prohibited.
Do I have to take out a import licence/permit?
Have anyone done it by taking the seeds on person and declare on the form
and go through the customs?
Have anyone order seeds from overseas suppliers?

Cheers
Tom Ling

Old 16-09-2003, 06:04 AM
ling

Try
www.aqis.gov.au go to ICON link

The AQIS Import Conditions Database provides the import conditions of
various commodities and will advise whether you require a permit,
inspection, mandatory treatment or minimal entry requirements.

Old 16-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Gregory Toomey

Answering your own questions is a sign of usernet schitzohrenia!

gtoomey

Old 16-09-2003, 11:43 PM
ling

Gtoomey,

PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SPELL CORRECTLY IS A SIGN OF FxxKWIT.

Ling