GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   grape vine help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/43363-grape-vine-help.html)

M&M 18-09-2003 10:22 AM

grape vine help

Hi, I live in Melbourne; my grape vine has just started shooting and I would
like some advice on care to ensure the best grape yield please. The vine is
several years old and I prune it well every year but never have much success
with grapes. I was told a few years ago that I need to spray it with
sulpher at some stage, but not sure of the exact timing, I also struggle
each year to keep it free of caterpillars. Any advice would be more than
welcome.

Thanks!