Old 03-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Luke

Default Yellow leaves on standard ficus

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Old 03-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Jeff Anderson

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:02:16 +0930, "Luke"
wrote:

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Mine only ever do that if they get over-watered, something that
sometimes happens if I forget to turn the automatic watering off
during a long rainy spell.

Jeff
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 AM
Jeff Anderson

wrote:

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Mine only ever do that if they get over-watered, something that
sometimes happens if I forget to turn the automatic watering off
during a long rainy spell.

Jeff

Yellow Leaves Dropping and Rotating Indoor Ficus! JayDee Gardening 0 09-12-2008 05:12 PM
Pruning a standard ficus Luke Australia 3 26-03-2007 12:04 AM
[IBC] Ficus leaves versus Maple leaves! Anil Kaushik Bonsai 5 16-04-2005 05:44 PM
Standard Ficus Luke Australia 5 21-01-2005 01:46 AM
Ficus Standard CT Australia 1 08-09-2003 01:42 PM