Old 06-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Debbie Phillips

Default Plants for my balcony

Hi All

I have an apartment where part of my balcony faces north and the other part
faces East. What sort of plants would you guys recommend that I could put in
full sun?

Thanks

Old 07-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Jane VR

Debbie Phillips wrote:
Hi All

I have an apartment where part of my balcony faces north and the other part
faces East. What sort of plants would you guys recommend that I could put in
full sun?

Thanks

A lot of things like full sun. You just have to remember to water them.
What kind of things do you want, a privacy screen, a climber, flowers,
etc. You could grow some veggies if you wanted. Geraniums are great in
pots. So are citrus and herbs.

Besides watering, the most important thing is to make sure the pots are
big enough for the plants.

Jane

Old 07-10-2003, 02:28 AM
Bushy

Tomatoes go really well in full sun and are easily grown in larger pots or
styrofoam fruit boxes full of potting mix.

If you are high enough so no-one can see in, you could grow wacky weed the
same way!

Pun intended,
Peter

Old 08-10-2003, 05:02 PM
karma_2120

cacti

"Debbie Phillips" wrote in message
Hi All

I have an apartment where part of my balcony faces north and the other

part
faces East. What sort of plants would you guys recommend that I could put

in
full sun?

Thanks

Tomatoes... cherry tomato plants, in a pot, on my balcony... HELP PLEASE The Cat Whisperer Gardening 7 01-09-2006 03:09 PM
Balcony plants Margret United Kingdom 3 28-04-2005 04:57 PM
Balcony plants query David Griffiths United Kingdom 11 01-01-2004 11:47 AM
Plants for my balcony Debbie Phillips Gardening 1 06-10-2003 04:43 PM
Advice please for balcony plants. Jim United Kingdom 8 04-04-2003 09:44 AM