GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advanced Deep Root Tree available in Sydney (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/45056-advanced-deep-root-tree-available-sydney.html)

Terry Collins 08-10-2003 11:02 AM

Advanced Deep Root Tree available in Sydney

I have what I think is a Eucalyptus tetracornis available.

No cost.

It has sprouted in a wool pack half filled with soil and is about 2
metres high.

It is available free to the first person to turn up with trailer and a
couple of mates to take it away.

Offer expires end of Oct 2003.

So if you want a beautiful tree for a large area, you are welcome to it.

David Hare-Scott 09-10-2003 09:27 AM

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
I have what I think is a Eucalyptus tetracornis available.

No cost.

It has sprouted in a wool pack half filled with soil and is about 2
metres high.

It is available free to the first person to turn up with trailer and a
couple of mates to take it away.

Offer expires end of Oct 2003.

So if you want a beautiful tree for a large area, you are welcome to

it.

What suburb are you in?

David