Old 10-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Fran

Default Sculpture help

A couple of years ago there were a lot of sculptures around made out of
concrete of a cat curled up sleeping.

I'm now looking for one in the ACT region and cannot find one. One of the
garden centres told me that the manufacturers no longer come here.

Has anyone seen one of these cats lately in either Sydney or Melbourne.

Thanks in anticipation........

Old 10-10-2003, 12:42 PM
kyte

Fran wrote:
A couple of years ago there were a lot of sculptures around made out
of
concrete of a cat curled up sleeping.

I'm now looking for one in the ACT region and cannot find one. One of
the
garden centres told me that the manufacturers no longer come here.

Has anyone seen one of these cats lately in either Sydney or
Melbourne.

Thanks in anticipation........

I have a small one which I bought about 7 years ago, his name is Tim. I
havent seen any cat sculptures around for a very long time (I am in
newcastle), I have been looking. It seems that they aren't fashionable
anymore
Old 11-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Fran

"kyte" wrote in message
Fran wrote:
A couple of years ago there were a lot of sculptures around made out
of
concrete of a cat curled up sleeping.

(snip)
Has anyone seen one of these cats lately in either Sydney or
Melbourne.

I have a small one which I bought about 7 years ago, his name is Tim. I
havent seen any cat sculptures around for a very long time (I am in
newcastle), I have been looking. It seems that they aren't fashionable
anymore

Thanks for the info even if it isn't positive. If anyone does see one of
these sculptures please let me know by posting here. I've had a mcuh loved
cat die and I would like to mark his grave.