GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mulch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/45642-mulch.html)

SG1 17-10-2003 11:42 PM

Mulch

Just thought I would have a brag. Yesterday my FREE mulch arrived a 300kg
bale of sorgum (sorghum?). The grower got caught with a few bales in the
paddock when it rained. I should feel sorry but I can't.

Chookie 20-10-2003 10:02 AM

Mulch

In article ,
"SG1" wrote:

Just thought I would have a brag. Yesterday my FREE mulch arrived a 300kg
bale of sorgum (sorghum?). The grower got caught with a few bales in the
paddock when it rained. I should feel sorry but I can't.

LOL! Now that's something I have never seen in Sydney -- baled sorghum.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

SG1 20-10-2003 10:22 PM

Mulch

I have done most of my gardens, taken a trailer load to a friend and
arranged to give more away. Yesterday the guy who delivered said there is
more in the paddock and to yell when I want some more. There is still 1/2 a
bale left.
Jim