GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Edging (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/45905-garden-edging.html)

Dahesti 22-10-2003 05:02 AM

Garden Edging

Hello, does anyone know where you can buy quality garden edging in
Victoria? I've been to bunnings but they stock average stuff. I mean
things like this link http://www.landscapecreations.com/fr_edging.htm.
cheers,
DH.

Jock 22-10-2003 06:32 AM

Garden Edging

I don't believe the questions that posters throw up here. Have you all no
idea how to google??
Read it:
www.google.com
http://www.google.com/search?q=quali...oria+australia

Jock

m...

Stephen Oakes 23-10-2003 06:32 AM

Garden Edging

"Jock" wrote in message
I don't believe the questions that posters throw up here. Have you all no
idea how to google??

Sometimes an individual's personal experience or opinion is worth more than
a search engine's output. Actually, that's nearly always the case.

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

--
Stephen Oakes

Jock 23-10-2003 06:32 AM

Garden Edging

you gotta love a newsgrope :) I agree by the way but for standard stuff
like this, a google search does well. Follow that with a Yellow Pages
search.
Jock

Dahesti 23-10-2003 03:13 PM

Garden Edging

Mate i got more pc experience than what u ever would. I specifically
gave a website with edging to see if anyone may have seen something
like it or similar. How do u think I came across the website in the
first place. Geez. Why have newsgroups just use google to search the
web. Plus ur hits didnt return what i was asking anyway.

Not Very 24-10-2003 09:32 AM

Garden Edging

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:22:33 GMT, "Stephen Oakes"
wrote:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

Morphet 26-10-2003 06:32 AM

Garden Edging

wrote:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

I do as well, but I try to wear rubber a rubber suit while doing it or
I'll make a mess of the furtiture.

John Savage 29-10-2003 12:02 AM

Garden Edging

Not Very writes:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

Gropers are protected species around Australia.