Old 22-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Dahesti

Default Garden Edging

Hello, does anyone know where you can buy quality garden edging in
Victoria? I've been to bunnings but they stock average stuff. I mean
things like this link http://www.landscapecreations.com/fr_edging.htm.
cheers,
DH.
Old 22-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Jock

I don't believe the questions that posters throw up here. Have you all no
idea how to google??
Read it:
www.google.com
http://www.google.com/search?q=quali...oria+australia

Jock

m...

Old 23-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Stephen Oakes

"Jock" wrote in message
I don't believe the questions that posters throw up here. Have you all no
idea how to google??

Sometimes an individual's personal experience or opinion is worth more than
a search engine's output. Actually, that's nearly always the case.

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

--
Stephen Oakes

Old 23-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Jock

you gotta love a newsgrope I agree by the way but for standard stuff
like this, a google search does well. Follow that with a Yellow Pages
search.
Jock

Old 23-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Dahesti

Mate i got more pc experience than what u ever would. I specifically
gave a website with edging to see if anyone may have seen something
like it or similar. How do u think I came across the website in the
first place. Geez. Why have newsgroups just use google to search the
web. Plus ur hits didnt return what i was asking anyway.

Old 24-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Not Very

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:22:33 GMT, "Stephen Oakes"
wrote:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

Old 26-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Morphet

wrote:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

I do as well, but I try to wear rubber a rubber suit while doing it or
I'll make a mess of the furtiture.

Old 29-10-2003, 12:02 AM
John Savage

Not Very writes:

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

I love a good grope. ;-)

Gropers are protected species around Australia.

garden edging jones Australia 9 12-02-2008 11:50 PM
Garden Edging Hound Dog Gardening 3 17-06-2005 06:23 PM
"Kwik Kerb" garden edging... Lindsay Australia 7 24-05-2004 09:03 AM
source for steel/aluminum/metal garden edging in MA? Christopher Gardening 3 03-07-2003 01:08 AM
Garden Edging Kat Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:33 AM