Old 24-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Adrian

Default Turf farm / laying in Perth

I'm looking at getting turf for my backyard, and haven't been too
impressed with the turf farms I've spoken to. They don't seem very
keen or very professional!

Can anyone suggest a turf farm or contractor to supply and lay about
110sqm of Wintergreen couch?

Thanks!
Adrian

Old 24-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Kevin

shames its not 40-50m u want, had a heap of wintergreen left over from
yesterday.
going for $50

Old 24-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Adrian

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:37:21 +0800, "Kevin" ask me wrote:
I'm looking at getting turf for my backyard, and haven't been too
impressed with the turf farms I've spoken to. They don't seem very
keen or very professional!

shames its not 40-50m u want, had a heap of wintergreen left over from
yesterday.
going for $50

Are you a contract turf layer, or DIY?
Where did you get the turf from, and how was the service?

Thanks!
Old 24-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Kevin

"Adrian" [email protected] wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:37:21 +0800, "Kevin" ask me wrote:
I'm looking at getting turf for my backyard, and haven't been too
impressed with the turf farms I've spoken to. They don't seem very
keen or very professional!

shames its not 40-50m u want, had a heap of wintergreen left over from
yesterday.
going for $50

Are you a contract turf layer, or DIY?
Where did you get the turf from, and how was the service?

Thanks!

No I just layed my own lawn yesterday, not a hard job if sand is level.
I got the turf from AG Buffalo in baldivas, price was good $3 m, lawn was
great. Service was ok but they are extremely busy.

Old 24-10-2003, 05:02 PM
DJ

personally i wouldnt go to lovegroves, but thats because i have friends that
work for them and i know what there like

"Adrian" [email protected] wrote in message

I'm looking at getting turf for my backyard, and haven't been too
impressed with the turf farms I've spoken to. They don't seem very
keen or very professional!

Can anyone suggest a turf farm or contractor to supply and lay about
110sqm of Wintergreen couch?

Thanks!
Adrian

---

Laying Turf - Need to rotavate or just feed topsoil before laying pzboyz United Kingdom 1 03-06-2005 09:39 AM
Laying new top soil and turf Zeroaxe United Kingdom 0 17-07-2003 01:53 PM
Turf laying prep Pigling United Kingdom 7 13-06-2003 10:44 AM
Turf laying costs? dmc United Kingdom 1 09-04-2003 03:20 PM
Laying Turf Stephen Macintyre United Kingdom 2 17-11-2002 12:47 PM