GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mistaken Identity? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/46141-mistaken-identity.html)

Wanda 26-10-2003 07:02 AM

Mistaken Identity?

I've just adopted a plant that someone has suggested might be a variety of
chilli. I've taken some (poor quality) pictures with my digital camera that
I can email to anyone interested in trying to identify this plant for me.

len gardener 26-10-2003 04:00 PM

Mistaken Identity?

g'day wanda,

you can post your pics on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

if you do let us know here when you do please.

if you ahve good up to date anti-virus software you can send a pic to
my hotmail account, the names gardenlen.

using the binaries group is the best way more people will see it.

might be ale to help

len

--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

Wanda 26-10-2003 04:00 PM

Mistaken Identity?

Done. With the same subject as the original post.

wrote:

I've just adopted a plant that someone has suggested might be a variety

of
chilli. I've taken some (poor quality) pictures with my digital camera

that
I can email to anyone interested in trying to identify this plant for me.

--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

len gardener 26-10-2003 07:32 PM

Mistaken Identity?

g'day wanda,

looks like i'm not going to be able to see it anyway, although the
group is still active on my groups list there are no new postings
coming or showing on it, must be something that my isp did when they
changed where they got the wholesale bandwidth from.

send me a pic to my hotmail account if you would please.

len

snipped

SG1 26-10-2003 10:22 PM

Mistaken Identity?

Was watching the ABC yesterday at Noon. They had an article on Disaster Bay
Chillies making Chilli wine. Some of the chillies they had were similar in
shape and colour to your piccies.
Jim

len gardener 27-10-2003 03:02 AM

Mistaken Identity?

g'day wanda,

got the pics and ahve them saved going to do some enhancing and
zooming in to see if i can get more detail. can you keep me posted
when you get results from the binaries group, i will be talking to my
isp today to see why i now can't connect to the group.

len

snipped