Old 26-10-2003, 06:12 AM
Wanda

Default OT - Another Cause for Argument?

What's the best way to get into a hammock? I've tried pulling one side down
& backing into it then swinging around once I feel I'm securely in the
thing. I've also tried getting in one leg at a time facing the foot of the
hammock. Both techniques take some effort & have found me flat on my
backside a couple of times. Any suggestions?

Old 26-10-2003, 03:00 PM
len gardener

might depend on the hammock but can you get your bum into it then lay
your body down and then bring your legs into place, to keep balance
whilst positioning your body let legs swing either side of the
hammock.

can also help if you use spreaders to hold the hammock open at both
ends, these are easy made with a couple of bits of pine say about 1"
square.

that's my best effort.

chuckle

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

Old 27-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Wanda

*snarl*
Why should the young have all the fun. Besides, it's the mental age that
counts & by that logic I'm about 15!

Old 27-10-2003, 06:42 PM
len gardener

way to go wanda,

i always feel like an 18 year old but then the missus might have
somethin' to say about that heh chuckle

len

she might lie her man older huh grin grin

snipped

Old 27-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Jock

lay it flat on the groung, lay on it and have a slave raise you to the
heights of sheer pleasure........... in the Hammock - alone ... OK?
Jock
"len gardener" wrote in message
news
way to go wanda,

i always feel like an 18 year old but then the missus might have
somethin' to say about that heh chuckle

len

she might lie her man older huh grin grin

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the
environment
http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/