GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Petrea volubilis Vine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/46241-petrea-volubilis-vine.html)

Snogoose 27-10-2003 09:23 PM

Petrea volubilis Vine

Is Petrea volubilis - Purple Wreath vine invasive and when is the best time
to prune. I live in Queensland.

Thanks,
Sno

David Hare-Scott 28-10-2003 01:02 AM

Petrea volubilis Vine

"Snogoose" wrote in message
Is Petrea volubilis - Purple Wreath vine invasive and when is the

best time
to prune. I live in Queensland.

Thanks,
Sno

I have not grown it but there is no mention of it in any of the lists of
weeds put out by local government (which are my bedtime reading of
course) so I infer that it is not a serious problem. A quick google
doesn't reveal any problems to me.

David

Snogoose 28-10-2003 10:22 AM

Petrea volubilis Vine