GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hibiscus? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/46359-hibiscus.html)

Wanda 30-10-2003 01:42 PM

Hibiscus?

Recently I asked a neighbour about a young tree in their front yard. I
remember them saying it was a Hibiscus, but I can't remember which one. The
tree fully grown stands at about 3m, it has a yellow flower & the leaves
oval shaped with a tip & are a dark green colour, with new growth being dark
burgundy. I would love one of these for my own front yard & was hoping to do
a search of the local nurseries that are on the net. Does this sound vaguely
recognisable to anyone here?