Old 02-11-2003, 10:02 AM

Default Caterpillar

Have a problem with Caterpillar's on a Hedge type plant up against my house,
i don't have the exact name of the bush sorry.

It's eating all the leaves.

I have sprayed the bush with a liquid designed for caterpillar's, but there
only falling of and climbing back onto it.

Any idea's would be appreciated.

Jim.

Old 02-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Wanda

Squash em! Better yet, find out what they are (your local nursery should be
able to tell you that if you take one to show them) & ask for something
specifically for that type of pest. Ideally encouraging birds that eat them
(Magpies perhaps?) would be the best way to go.

Old 03-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Stan Moore

Hmm you might have sprayed the plant with a contact killer which means you
have to actually spray the caterpillar, you should try using a systemic it
stays on the plant for 12 months.

here's a link to the product that will do the trick.

http://www.merrifieldgardencenter.co...ts.php?pid=946

"J" wrote in message
Have a problem with Caterpillar's on a Hedge type plant up against my

house,
i don't have the exact name of the bush sorry.

It's eating all the leaves.

I have sprayed the bush with a liquid designed for caterpillar's, but

there
only falling of and climbing back onto it.

Any idea's would be appreciated.

Jim.

http://www.usenet.com

caterpillar - caterpillar.jpg (1/1) kayla Garden Photos 0 08-07-2007 05:30 PM
caterpillar - caterpillar.jpg (0/1) kayla Garden Photos 0 08-07-2007 05:30 PM
Caterpillar Id? Lilly Gardening 4 12-06-2003 05:32 AM
Bottle Garden caterpillar problem Alwyn Williams United Kingdom 0 28-04-2003 09:20 AM