Old 10-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Jeremy Lunn

Default Cheap mulch in Melbourne

Anyone know where to get cheap mulch in/around Melbourne? My mum bought
some (3 * m^3) cottage garden mulch for $50 a cubic metre. Seems a
bit expensive to me, especially when we have so much in the way of
garden bed sq. metres in need of covering.

Probably has to be somewhere that will deliver.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia
Old 10-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Tricia

:
: Probably has to be somewhere that will deliver.
:
: Thanks,
:
: Jeremy

What about trying the tree lopping people, they sell their mulch
although it's just going to be general mulch not a specific type. I
don't know how much they charge we mulch our own.

--
Tricia
23109810