Old 16-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Wanda

Default Free To a Good Home

Mulch. It's tree lopper's waste that I ordered. I didn't realise that $44
would buy a truckload of the stuff! I'm afraid you'll have to transport it
yourself.

If you live near Ballajura, Perth in Western Australia & are interested send
me an email to gnomey73 at hotmail.com

Old 16-12-2003, 06:02 PM
len gardener

wish i lived near by chuckle. your dollar goes a long way buying this
mulch.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/
Old 17-12-2003, 02:02 AM
Kylie

You mean you spent $44 for some? I can go to my local tip & get the
stuff for free.

Raelene - Rockingham, WA
xxx

me an email to gnomey73 at hotmail.com

---

Old 17-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Wanda

I could have got some for free, trouble is there was a 6 week wait. I felt
justified in spending the $44, aslong as I don't have to spend more taking
what's left to the rubbish tip! I'm just waiting for the council to complain
because the pile obstructs a driver's view if they try to exit the culdesac
& it's on council land.

u...

me an email to gnomey73 at hotmail.com

---

me an email to gnomey73 at hotmail.com

I could have got some for free, trouble is there was a 6 week wait. I felt
justified in spending the $44, aslong as I don't have to spend more taking
what's left to the rubbish tip! I'm just waiting for the council to complain
because the pile obstructs a driver's view if they try to exit the culdesac
& it's on council land.

Perhaps put up a sign "Private Property - Do Not Touch" and somebody
might steal some of it.
--

Chris