Old 20-12-2003, 08:48 AM
Kathy and Steve

Default Growing my own peppercorns

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get hold of a peppercorn plant?
We were recently in Vietnam and in a climate similar to ours on the Atherton
Tablelands and people were growing peppercorns. Apparently it is a vine that
needs a host tree to grow on. You just pick the peppercorns and dry them
(mmmmm)
Any idea?
Kathy.

Old 23-12-2003, 04:02 AM