Old 27-12-2003, 05:34 AM
Jeremy Lunn

Default Jalapeno chilis

Have had it for a few months now and it's starting to look pretty
sturdy (apart from being derooted by the weather a week ago) at about
40cm height. Just wondering if I should let it go to fruit yet or if it
should perhaps be forced to a grow a little more.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia
Old 27-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Jeremy Lunn wrote:

Have had it for a few months now and it's starting to look pretty
sturdy (apart from being derooted by the weather a week ago) at about
40cm height. Just wondering if I should let it go to fruit yet or if it
should perhaps be forced to a grow a little more.

I don't think chilli plants get much bigger than that, do they? My jalapenos
fruited here a few years ago, and that would have been the mature height.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc