GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants for sale in pots from 50c (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/49704-plants-sale-pots-50c.html)

Martin Field 05-01-2004 08:42 AM

Plants for sale in pots from 50c

The wife has gone nuts and we have a load of plants in pots from 50c to $10.
Mostly a couple of dollars.

Anything from Dracenas to Succulents to Aloe to Bromeliads to Cliveas
(orange) etc etc.

There are also a few more established plants: Multiple stork Dracena about
4-5ft high (need to dig up) and a nice size dipladena (spelling) in a nice
pot each for $35. Also a long but thin cactus that has beautiful white
flowers for $35

Located Sutherland Sydney.

Call me on 0414 397 241 preferably between 7pm-9pm so the misses can answer
any questions.

Please help, I want the carport back!!!