Old 22-01-2004, 08:02 PM
D Kat

Default I hate grass

I don't suppose you ever saw "Men on the Side"? I highly recommend it. My
favorite line in it is "Don't tease the animals!" but it will only bring a
BG to your face if you have seen the film... DKat

"madgardener" wrote in message
boredom? fun poking sticks at the animal? gbseg
maddie
"D Kat" wrote in message
I'm just curious.... why are you guys encouraging a TROLL?

DKat

Old 23-01-2004, 04:06 AM
madgardener

isn't that the one with Whoopi and ?? (CRS here............) where one wound
up pregnant, boyfriend dead, desert, etc?
maddie
news

Old 23-01-2004, 11:34 PM
John Catron

Cereoid, it's best to leave Trish and Eddie to themselves. they're busy
baiting trolls..............
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
om...
Hey pork chop,

I bet you spent quite a bit of your useless life smoking grass and abusing
yourself huffing pesticides!!!

Would recommend that you grow spiny cactus in your desert garden but you
seem so antisocial that you probably even hate prickly pears just because

of
the name!!

Eddie Luck wrote in message
Ah, g'day... my name is Eddie Luck and I'm a gardener!

In my garden I have no grass. There are two little boys who live next

door
and they hate me. They call me fat old man and throw their tennis balls

in
my garden just so they can steal my chokos and throw them on the ground.

They call my garden a desert. One of the boys is called Johnny and once

grabbed him and tortured him in my shed. I forced him to drink Roundup.

He
found my pile of dead magpies and he called the police. I hate that

boy.
One day I'm going to hurt him seriously.

There used to be lots of trees in my backyard but I chopped them all

down,
and spray Roundup on the bare ground every week to make sure it is all

dead.
I also go over the ground with my rotary hoe until every clump is

smashed
into dust.

I have a few rows of vegetables, mostly pumpkins and tomatoes. I water

them
with greywater and the leaves get covered in muck and undissolved soap
powder. Last year was the first time I got an edible pumpkin. It was
nearly as big as an apple and I shared it with Surveillance.

Surveillance is my wife and she wears a blue and white dress. She's

really
fat too because we eat pork almost exclusively. Pork is really good for

you
and we eat a lot. We blend the fat into a refreshing cold drink too. I
have the recipe if you want it.

I have to go now. Surveillance has detected Johnny in my backyard

getting
his cricket ball. I'm going to hurt him really badly.

Eddie

Old 30-01-2004, 05:34 AM
China

Oh Lucky Eddie,
You are truelly blessed to have neighbours who steal
your chokos!
Here where live, once the chokos start to ripen, when we walk to the shops
we hide our shopping bags from view in case a neighbour rushes out to force
another 3 (or 4 or 5 or 6 etc) on us as we walk \ run \ sneak past. Little
do they realise that the bulge in my pocket does not reflect my joy to see
them, it's just the bloody choko that I insist that anyone leaving my house
must take with them in case they strike a stranger / tourist / drunk that
they can con into accepting the green grenades.

China
'Goa Way'
Wingham
NSW

I hate grass Eddie Luck Gardening 27 30-01-2004 01:32 PM
I HATE WATER LEVELS!!! BenignVanilla Ponds 19 29-04-2003 02:20 PM
Boycott Brand America Hate instead of help?? xodus sci.agriculture 5 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
I hate spidermites James Gardening 6 07-04-2003 01:56 AM
Bamboo - Love it or hate it M NG Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:10 AM