GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/51432-tree-id.html)

Wanda Too 01-02-2004 04:32 AM

Tree ID

Please see alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

There is a tree nearby which I think might be a mature specimen of the same
species, it's about 5m tall & about 1-2m wide.

len gardener 01-02-2004 06:12 AM

Tree ID

g'day wanda,

don't know if you would consider posting your pic's at this site?

http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/gallery/

lots of aussie gardeners there and maybe the help you are looking for.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening