Old 04-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Mitchell McCreath

Default English Holy

Morning all.,.

Anybody got hints' for looking after English Holy?
I at the moment have two plants. how do I get new plants?
There have been quite a lot of white flowers but very
few few red berries.

Cheers,
Mitchell

Old 06-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Mitchell McCreath" wrote:

Morning all.,.

Anybody got hints' for looking after English Holy?
I at the moment have two plants. how do I get new plants?

Try taking cuttings in autumn.

There have been quite a lot of white flowers but very
few few red berries.

I think the reason they're associated with Christmas is that the berries
appear in midwinter.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc
Old 06-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Mitchell McCreath

Thanks Chookie. Will do..........

Regards,
Mitch

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mitchell McCreath" wrote:

Morning all.,.

Anybody got hints' for looking after English Holy?
I at the moment have two plants. how do I get new plants?

Try taking cuttings in autumn.

There have been quite a lot of white flowers but very
few few red berries.

I think the reason they're associated with Christmas is that the berries
appear in midwinter.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the

astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider

one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

'Holy Grail' Of Plant Biology Research chasndeb Edible Gardening 2 07-04-2009 04:56 AM
Holy New Super Pond from Heaven Questions. Little Scooby Ponds 60 21-07-2003 02:56 AM
HOLY CRAP drink_ddt alt.forestry 0 12-05-2003 04:45 AM
Holy Cow!!! Phal. schilleriana... [email protected] Orchids 4 05-05-2003 07:56 AM
holy haggis! Super slime from Scotland! K30a Ponds 0 27-02-2003 06:20 PM