GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I say we should give him what's owed. - was AC5N31 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/52027-re-i-say-we-should-give-him-whats-owed-re-ac5n31.html)

Dat's Me 08-02-2004 07:09 AM

I say we should give him what's owed. - was AC5N31

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:29:41 +0000, chr7338 wrote:

What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to
use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even
making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00 AM ?

Regardless of the activities of the bloke you have a gripe with, you are
no better than him (or worse) for picking on his innocent child. If you
have a gripe with someone, target them.