Old 09-02-2004, 07:55 AM
Chris

Default Everywhere life is full of heroism.

La Site Communique; 09/02/2004 06:19:16

Commence

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20
We hope this Communication finds your good self and the whole =
aus.gardens community in good health and with Great Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting =
point and dating site, for you, the UseNet Community

We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, =
full-on Platinum Membership.

This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make =
an informed choice about joining us full time.=20

We are here February 14th.=20

Until then, our best Wishes, adios and bye bye,
La Site Support Team.

Fin
Z1XCNF T-21095-T