Old 14-02-2004, 09:41 PM
NewsGroups

Default Peroxide and Gardening

If you never used hydrogen peroxide in your gardens, you should look
into it.... I have great success. Mildews gone!! Great for mini ponds
to. Seed germination up 20%
fast growth... the list just goes on and on.

3% and 6% food grade available for shipping anywhere in the USA and
Canada. 1 gallon shipping costs 7.00 to 9.79. Go to the address below:

http://www.perennialsonline.com/peroxide.html

Respectfully
Dale B.

Old 15-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Greg

A weak iodine solution works well to - blows away the molud although you
have to keep spraying the germination bed regularly.

Old 15-02-2004, 10:42 AM
China

G'day All,
I have tried using peroxide in my garden but so far with
little success. Every time I ask my better half if she has time to pull a
few weeds out, she seems to have an urgent phone call to attend to. Such is
life!

China
Wingham
NSW

p.s. Professionals built he Titanic, Amateurs built the Ark. ....tis' a
worry! :-(