GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Which bulbs do you need to refridgerate first? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/52900-bulbs-do-you-need-refridgerate-first.html)

Dianne van Dulken 18-02-2004 12:32 PM

Which bulbs do you need to refridgerate first?

I know tulips, but iris's? Bluebells? (before the first planting,that
is) Any others?

Thanks!

Di
--
Dianne van Dulken
http://www.dogmac.com

See Adara's page - http://www.dogmac.com/adara/
or Bartholomew's - http://www.dogmac.com/bartholomew/

China 18-02-2004 12:43 PM

Which bulbs do you need to refridgerate first?

--
G'day Dianne ,
My guess would be any bulb that expects to wake

China
Wingham
NSW

p.s. Lifes a beach!
(God....please..please.... help us seashells?).

Jock 19-02-2004 11:04 AM

Which bulbs do you need to refridgerate first?

Be careful, they always go out when you close the door you know :)
Jock