Old 21-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Raels

Default woolly bush, dead :-o

Hello gorgeous ppl,

Due to a recent episode with DOGGGGGGGGGMANNNNNNNNNN next door, I've had 4
plants put in to act as screening bushes. One is a Pittsosporum (sp), 2
Woolly Bushes and one other. The Pittso. is getting brown leafs, the
'one other' is doing fine and of the 2 Woolly B. one's doing fine and the
other has gone completely white (or dead, rather).

My planting order is..............

Pittso., Cactus, mini-tree that has purple colouring under its leaf,
the 'other' plant, dead Woolly bush, Woolly Bush.

Yeah, I know...... I'm waffling....... anyhow, my question
is........

why would one plant die and the ones on either side not? ...considering
they were all planted at the same time & have all been given the same amount
of watering. *shrug*

Maybe it's just 'one of those things' or perhaps none of them are getting
enough water (considering the brown leafs on the Pittso.) or perhaps the one
WBush just didn't take.

....· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Raelene -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* xxx

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you
can feel it's true warmth."

Yahooey id - raelene_from_australia
http://members.tripod.com/ozstamper
http://members.tripod.com/papermakers_guild

Woolly Adelgid Problem Question ? Robert11 Gardening 9 03-09-2004 07:04 PM
Woolly Adelgid Problem Quest. ? (live outside of Boston) Robert11 Gardening 4 20-06-2004 11:05 PM
woolly bush, dead :-o Raels Australia 0 21-02-2004 01:18 AM
woolly aphids plague on native plants Greg Wake Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:34 AM
Albany Woolly bush watchcat Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:33 AM