GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Some pics posted for you all. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/53346-some-pics-posted-you-all.html)

Rod Out back 23-02-2004 02:41 AM

Some pics posted for you all.

Dear all,

I have posted a few pics to rec.binaries.pictures.animals; 2 of a
black-headed goanna that stealths our homestead, and a couple of the green
tree frogs that decided to move in with us.

I hope you like them. I will find a few more that look worth posting.

Cheers,

Rod.....Out back.

Bumblebee 23-02-2004 03:40 AM

Some pics posted for you all.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:48:07 GMT, Rod Out back wrote:

I have posted a few pics to rec.binaries.pictures.animals; 2 of a
black-headed goanna that stealths our homestead, and a couple of the green
tree frogs that decided to move in with us.

I hope you like them. I will find a few more that look worth posting.

They were terrific Rod. BTW I think the newsgroup you posted the pics
to was - alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
--

Chris Bee

Rod Out back 23-02-2004 04:43 AM

Some pics posted for you all.

They were terrific Rod. BTW I think the newsgroup you posted the pics
to was - alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
--

Chris Bee

Profound apologies Chris; you were right. alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

Glad you liked them; more to follow at some stage.

Cheers,

Rod.

John Savage 03-03-2004 10:33 PM

Some pics posted for you all.

"Rod Out back" writes:
I have posted a few pics to rec.binaries.pictures.animals; 2 of a
black-headed goanna that stealths our homestead, and a couple of the green
tree frogs that decided to move in with us.

Well-connected readers (*) can probably just click on a link like this,
at least until the article expires off their ISP's server:

(*) in all meanings of the phrase (alas, I'm not one of them)