Old 28-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Ricky And Cheree

Default Can anyone identify???

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone would be able to help with the botanical name of a
small tree/shrub that mother says is called a swan tree.
The flowers are white look like a bulb and have little barbs all over them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ricky

Old 28-02-2004, 03:50 PM
len gardener

g'day ricky & cheree,

could it be this plant? Hydrangea paniculata
'The Swan'.

did a search and this is what came up.

hope it helps if not hope someone else can help maybe you could post a
pic on the usenet at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens?

len

snipped
--