Old 29-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Rene Blom

Default Pictures of Hellebores

Hello,

I placed today Picures of my Hellebores on my website. I raised them
(mostly) of seed from Ashwood nursery's.

Enjoy your visit

http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm

Regards Rene

Old 29-02-2004, 08:59 PM
JennyC

"Rene Blom" wrote in message
Hello,

I placed today Picures of my Hellebores on my website. I raised them
(mostly) of seed from Ashwood nursery's.

Enjoy your visit

http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm

Regards Rene

Hi Rene
It would be helpful if you told us on which pages the photo's are - I couldn't
find them !
Jenny

Old 29-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Rene Blom

At the top of the page is a link called Foto's van / off Hellebores but i
translate this for you

Rene

Old 29-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Rene Blom

Old 29-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Rene Blom

Old 29-02-2004, 11:19 PM
FF

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:42:30 +0100, "Rene Blom" wrote:

Hello,

I placed today Picures of my Hellebores on my website. I raised them
(mostly) of seed from Ashwood nursery's.

Enjoy your visit

http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm

Regards Rene

Thanks Rene, that was lovely:-)

Liz

Old 01-03-2004, 07:28 PM
John Rouse

In article , Rene Blom
writes

I placed today Picures of my Hellebores on my website. I raised them
(mostly) of seed from Ashwood nursery's.

On the subject of Hellebores, one of ours has suddenly gone black and
crispy, both flowers and leaves. It looks like frost damage, but they're
usually pretty hardy, any ideas?

John
--
John Rouse

Old 01-03-2004, 10:38 PM
JennyC

"Rene Blom" wrote in message
At the top of the page is a link called Foto's van / off Hellebores but i
translate this for you

Rene

Dank je wel - heb ik over het hoofd gezien :~)
Jenny