GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How do I Remove Possums (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/55212-how-do-i-remove-possums.html)

more is gooder 31-03-2004 01:51 AM

How do I Remove Possums

POSSUM RELLANT

1 cup human urine
1 cup household ammonia
4.5 litres of water

Spray this mix all around where the possums are being a problem.

OTHER POSSUM CONTROL SUGGESTION:

Use 'Quassia chips' should be available from agricultural stores that supply
the fruit growers.

Mix up a thick past of the hottest chillies you can find daub this along
branches/fences wher the possums walk, i have been told this causes them
only agitation but enough that they don't want to go that way again.

Got this off "len gardener web site " very good site for natural remadies

len gardener 01-04-2004 08:19 PM

How do I Remove Possums

here is a link to the nsw parks & wildlife service they ahve some
ideas on control of wildlife:

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/...aving+troubles

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

Fitz-Gerald Mob 13-04-2004 03:34 AM

How do I Remove Possums

Not exactly on the subject, but does anyone know how to stop possums eating

rose leaves?

Angela Byrnes wrote:

Hi All

I am hoping someone out there knows how to get possums out of the roof.

It is getting very smelly and noisy.

Thanks in advance

Bobby

Mark 14-04-2004 10:35 AM

How do I Remove Possums

Buy some "Poss-off"
It works realy well
"len gardener" wrote in message
here is a link to the nsw parks & wildlife service they ahve some
ideas on control of wildlife:

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/...aving+troubles

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

Raels 17-04-2004 03:32 AM

How do I Remove Possums

Angela Byrnes wrote:

Hi All

I am hoping someone out there knows how to get possums out of the roof.

It is getting very smelly and noisy.

Bobby

I went to the local supermarket to see if they stocked some sort of spray
for getting rid of cats/dogs.

I came across one called "Poss Off"........... just for possums. :-)

Raelene
xxx