Old 31-03-2004, 01:51 AM
more is gooder

Default How do I Remove Possums

POSSUM RELLANT

1 cup human urine
1 cup household ammonia
4.5 litres of water

Spray this mix all around where the possums are being a problem.

OTHER POSSUM CONTROL SUGGESTION:

Use 'Quassia chips' should be available from agricultural stores that supply
the fruit growers.

Mix up a thick past of the hottest chillies you can find daub this along
branches/fences wher the possums walk, i have been told this causes them
only agitation but enough that they don't want to go that way again.

Got this off "len gardener web site " very good site for natural remadies

Old 01-04-2004, 08:19 PM
len gardener

here is a link to the nsw parks & wildlife service they ahve some
ideas on control of wildlife:

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/...aving+troubles

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

Old 13-04-2004, 03:34 AM
Fitz-Gerald Mob

Not exactly on the subject, but does anyone know how to stop possums eating

rose leaves?

Angela Byrnes wrote:

Hi All

I am hoping someone out there knows how to get possums out of the roof.

It is getting very smelly and noisy.

Thanks in advance

Bobby

Old 14-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Mark

Buy some "Poss-off"
It works realy well
"len gardener" wrote in message
here is a link to the nsw parks & wildlife service they ahve some
ideas on control of wildlife:

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/...aving+troubles

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

Old 17-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Raels

Angela Byrnes wrote:

Hi All

I am hoping someone out there knows how to get possums out of the roof.

It is getting very smelly and noisy.

Bobby

I went to the local supermarket to see if they stocked some sort of spray
for getting rid of cats/dogs.

I came across one called "Poss Off"........... just for possums. :-)

Raelene
xxx

Athletic ability of possums? Roger Riordan Australia 5 29-12-2023 02:33 AM
Bell peppers and rabbits, raccoons, possums, etc. Carol Adams Texas 11 27-05-2003 05:32 AM
Possums....Thiram J & A Haig Australia 0 27-04-2003 10:20 PM
Possums EPSTEIN Australia 9 27-04-2003 07:32 AM
Athletic ability of possums? Roger Riordan Australia 5 05-04-2003 06:37 AM