Old 31-03-2004, 04:41 AM
Laurence Dodd

Default plastic mesh (gutter guard type) availability in Australia?

I am in Logan City, QLD. I attempting to make an aviary from some fencing
panels I have and want to cover them with a mesh to keep in the finches. I
have seen the 18cm X 8m rolls of gutter guard that cost $2. I want to use
this because it will be sufficient for finches and cheaper than metal mesh.
This plastic mesh is of the same approximate dimensions as metal welded mesh
(12.5mm square, the apeture is about 10.5mm spuare). I want to know where I
can obtain rolls of this black plastic gutter guard mesh that are in rolls
of at least 90cm wide if not wider.

Thanks,
Laurence Dodd.

GÃœRTAN PLASTIC - PLASTIC CRATES,PALLETS and ALL TYPE OF PLASTIC PRODUCTS [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 05-06-2007 09:11 AM
Gutter guard? Shaw Australia 7 19-05-2006 03:11 PM
plastic mesh (gutter guard type) availability in Australia? Laurence Dodd Australia 1 31-03-2004 09:32 AM
plastic mesh (gutter guard type) availability in Australia? Laurence Dodd Australia 0 31-03-2004 04:21 AM
Gutter Guard for Mounts? Wendy Orchids 16 26-10-2003 09:22 PM