Old 08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Morphet

Default What is wrong with my lemon tree?

I planted my new lemon tree about 5 weeks ago, but the leaves seem to
be going a yellow color. They still have some green in them, so I
don't think I've killed the tree, but I've got no idea when I've done
wrong.

I've given it plenty of water (maybe to much?) and done everything
else correct, so what do I doi?
Old 08-04-2004, 11:07 PM
SG1

Well rotted manure twice a year in autumn & spring,and water NO more than
once per week. A few chants and good luck, I have some that I grew from seed
and they flowered last spring at age 3 years.
Jim

Old 09-04-2004, 04:04 AM
Mylorace

spring,and water NO more than
once per week. A few chants and good luck,

My " MYER" lemon is watered by the spray from our bio-cycle septic system,( 2-3
person house) Blue Mountains NSW, and is now 3 years old , and is doing very
well, 20-30 good size lemons almost ready to pick now.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:32 PM
SG1

"Mylorace" wrote in message
spring,and water NO more than
once per week. A few chants and good luck,

My " MYER" lemon is watered by the spray from our bio-cycle septic

system,( 2-3
person house) Blue Mountains NSW, and is now 3 years old , and is doing

very
well, 20-30 good size lemons almost ready to pick now.

That good well rotted organic liquid fertiliser eh???

Old 11-04-2004, 12:32 PM
jpd1009

hello,

it is likely that the soil is mineral deficient

a complete citrus food will help, but better still get a mineral suppliment
from your nursery or hardware store (tell the nursery about your lemon and
they will get you on track)

dont expect overnight results, it will take a few weeks to see the green
return to the leaves

cheers

-james