GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Second Hand Honda Lawnmowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/58979-second-hand-honda-lawnmowers.html)

Han Chung 16-04-2004 01:34 AM

Second Hand Honda Lawnmowers

Hi,

I've read raving reviews about Honda lawnmowers. I'm trying to get my
hands on a second hand Honda mower but am having no luck. Are these
mowers so good that nobody wants to get rid of them?

If anyone knows where I may be able to get a second hand Honda mower,
do let me know.

I'm located in Sydney.

Thanks,

Han.

Gregory Toomey 16-04-2004 02:06 AM

Han Chung wrote:

Hi,

I've read raving reviews about Honda lawnmowers. I'm trying to get my
hands on a second hand Honda mower but am having no luck. Are these
mowers so good that nobody wants to get rid of them?

If anyone knows where I may be able to get a second hand Honda mower,
do let me know.

I'm located in Sydney.

Thanks,

Han.

Yes they are good & I have one. They have "industrial strength" motors & do
well in large yeads.

Don't know of any 2nd hand suppliers though.

gtoomey

Han Chung 16-04-2004 07:52 AM

Gregory Toomey wrote in message news:3908925.7iXZAW8kHX@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming...

Yes they are good & I have one. They have "industrial strength" motors & do
well in large yeads.

Are you looking to sell yours? ;)

Which model do you have? I'm wondering if the 5.5hp one with the
mulching option is sufficient. I have about 250m2 of gently sloping
grass. I generally don't leave my grass uncut for more than 2 weeks.
There's a more powerful 6.5hp one, but it costs $850 compared to $769
for the 5.5hp version. Does the extra 1hp mean it will be able to
mulch thicker grass?

Cheers,

Han.

satulargi 16-04-2004 08:02 AM

Second Hand Honda Lawnmowers

Quote:

Originally posted by Han Chung
Gregory Toomey wrote in message news:3908925.7iXZAW8kHX@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming...

Yes they are good & I have one. They have "industrial strength" motors & do
well in large yeads.

Are you looking to sell yours? ;)

Which model do you have? I'm wondering if the 5.5hp one with the
mulching option is sufficient. I have about 250m2 of gently sloping
grass. I generally don't leave my grass uncut for more than 2 weeks.
There's a more powerful 6.5hp one, but it costs $850 compared to $769
for the 5.5hp version. Does the extra 1hp mean it will be able to
mulch thicker grass?

Cheers,

Han.

Maybe the Trading Post, Han"?

Andrew G 17-04-2004 01:02 PM

Second Hand Honda Lawnmowers

"Han Chung" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I've read raving reviews about Honda lawnmowers. I'm trying to get my
hands on a second hand Honda mower but am having no luck. Are these
mowers so good that nobody wants to get rid of them?

If anyone knows where I may be able to get a second hand Honda mower,
do let me know.

They are good mowers, and I'm not sure about Sydney, but I think all of the
mower shops here on the Mid North coast sell 2nd hand mowers also so try
mower shops in your area.
Good luck

I'm located in Sydney.

Thanks,

Han.

Andrew Puddifer 19-04-2004 10:12 AM

Second Hand Honda Lawnmowers

Honda's small engines do have an excellent reputation for reliability,
however, they are also(like all other Honda products) horrendously
expensive to service and for parts.

Regards, Andrew.