GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   5-6ft high olive trees-ok to transplant ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/62358-5-6ft-high-olive-trees-ok-transplant.html)

laz 28-05-2004 04:10 AM

5-6ft high olive trees-ok to transplant ?

5-6ft high olive trees-ok to transplant ?

i have some olive trees-about 2-3 years old in my garden-i want to
transplant them-do they transplant well ?

laz

blank 28-05-2004 12:03 PM

"laz" xmen@invalid wrote in message ...
5-6ft high olive trees-ok to transplant ?

i have some olive trees-about 2-3 years old in my garden-i want to
transplant them-do they transplant well ?

laz

Yes, olive trees transplant well. In the Middle East folks have been
knocking off each others' olive trees for hundreds (if not thousands) of
years.

Here's an example:
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/Spec...t/uprooted.htm