GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Genus triodia or how you can go mad (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/62698-genus-triodia-how-you-can-go-mad.html)

Falko 30-05-2004 12:31 PM

The Genus triodia or how you can go mad

Hello,

i am new to this forum. A few weeks ago I aquire some seeds of the following specimens

Triodia basedowii
Triodia pungens
Triodia wiseana
Triodia angusta
Plectrachne danthonoides (ex Triodia)

as i live in germany i have tried to make the environment in the Room for the plants nearly like deserkt high temperature and as soil i use cactus soil.

Nothing worked. None of these seed germinate. I am out of ideas. Maybe you someone from oversea could give me a clue.

Maybe there is a need of fire to the seeds. But i have also read that they will germante without.

Any information in that case would help me. Thanks for any reply

Regards

Falko