Old 16-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Precog

Default Sydney Backyard Fruit Garden Required for TV Show

Hi all,

Im looking for a fantastic backyard fruit orchard\garden for an
Australian gardening TV show. The actual show is a segment on kids
and fruit, correspondingly we are looking for a place to film with the
following requirements:

- It must be located in the Sydney metropolitan region.
- Preferably organic\permaculture-based in design (although not
essential.
- Willing to allow cameras, kids, film crew into garden.
- You will not have to participate in the show, we are just looking
for a location.

If you have or know of such a place then please reply or send me an
email with details to:

Thanks

Richard