GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   moss on brickwork (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/67168-moss-brickwork.html)

Margaret 25-06-2004 07:02 AM

moss on brickwork

Hi all,

Anyone got a quick fix for getting rid of moss on brickwork?

Thanks.

--
....· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

ICQ - 24600909
Yahooey id - raelene_from_australia
MSN -
AOL - papermakerraels
http://members.tripod.com/ozstamper
http://members.tripod.com/papermakers_guild

Stephen Oakes 25-06-2004 07:02 AM

moss on brickwork

"Margaret" wrote...
Anyone got a quick fix for getting rid of moss on brickwork?

Can you give it to me?

:-)

If you really *have* to get rid of it, maybe just scrape it off. Then
you'll have dirty bricks instead.

HTdH.
--
Stephen Oakes

MC 25-06-2004 08:03 AM

moss on brickwork

I'm no expert, but I get moss on my concrete side path in winter and I use
bleach to get rid of it, so it is not slippery!

Cheers,
Mick

u...

Nancy 26-06-2004 12:04 AM

moss on brickwork

use 1 cup of hydrochloric acid and 1 cup of water.
use a paint brush to apply it, when it starts to bubble
hose it off. this will get rid of it and help prevent it
from growing back.

"Margaret" wrote in message
u...
Hi all,

Anyone got a quick fix for getting rid of moss on brickwork?

Thanks.

--

Margaret 26-06-2004 08:13 AM

moss on brickwork

"Stephen Oakes" wrote in message

"Margaret" wrote...
Anyone got a quick fix for getting rid of moss on brickwork?

Can you give it to me?

:-)

Huh? You want a brick on the skull or something.