GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Price of concrete (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/78846-price-concrete.html)

SurfInca 13-07-2004 02:03 PM

Price of concrete

What is the average price of concrete now in Victoria? I hear around $300
per cubic meter for coloured concrete and around $140 for normal concrete.
Thanks

Bushy 14-07-2004 03:08 PM

Price of concrete

If chasing for your home, probably better to call your local concrete places
and get a price delivered to your suburb. Either check the side of the next
truck you see cruising around or yellow pages. They tend to charge a little
bit more for weekend deliveries, and for other options.

Mind you, I have to pay a little extra to get it delivered to me 40 km out
of town........ but that is spread over the size of the load on the truck,
and if you can use whole truckloads, the price per meter can drop.

Peter
ps. Qld.

[email protected] 30-10-2014 12:56 PM

concrete pipe making machine

在 2004年7月13日星期二UTC+8下午7时41分44秒 ,SurfInca写道:
What is the average price of concrete now in Victoria? I hear around $300
per cubic meter for coloured concrete and around $140 for normal concrete..
Thanks

we are manufacturer of concrete pipe making machine.
welcome to visit our website: http://www.concretepipesmachine.com/

Email:

Jeus[_2_] 02-11-2014 03:49 AM

concrete pipe making machine

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 04:56:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

? 2004?7?13????UTC+8??7?41?44??SurfInca???
What is the average price of concrete now in Victoria? I hear around $300
per cubic meter for coloured concrete and around $140 for normal concrete.
Thanks

we are manufacturer of concrete pipe making machine. our quality sucks and I
welcome you to visit our competitor's website:
http://www.mjbindustries.com

Email: